Many people have not yet heard about Microsoft’s Mediocre Rewards Program which is not surprising. The program was created by Microsoft to spread the uses of Bing search engine worldwide, but hardly people know about it. Even I myself wasn’t aware of this program a few months back. After researching thoroughly on the topic, I happened to know that Bing pays your reward for using the search engine instead of Google search engine.
If you open Bing from your browser, you will find it alluring. It comes with a beautiful background image and personalized news suggestions. Even if you are not a Bing user, you will like to use this search engine for your everyday need. Maybe, Bing is not as popular as Google, but it also is very powerful. Even though not all country can participate in this war game of Bing with Google, but it also true that using Bing will not disappoint you.
Who Does Not Like Free Reward?
Microsoft’s Mediocre Rewards Program pay people free money for your everyday task- search! The condition is, you’ll have to do it with Bing search engine only. And here is the question, who does not like free money? Of course, all of us do, but the reasons why most people do not use Bing search engine are follows-
- You are a reliable Google user and do not want to cheat Google by searching on Bing!
- You didn’t even know that Microsoft’s Mediocre Rewards Program does exist!
- Searching on Bing is not your thing or you simply choose not to use that search engine
- You forget to search on Bing!
But whatever the reason is, you still have your choice!
Making Microsoft Rewards Better to Engage Users
The reward program offers three levels of users that can earn you points. Those levels include inviting your friends to Microsoft events, discounts on Microsoft products, exclusive deals, and much other interesting stuff. All these streaks are designed to engage the users for a specific time period and when the levels are over, you will earn a bonus.
Microsoft also offers many games and quizzes that allow you to earn some rewards as well. You can increase your search amount in Bing to increase the number of points.
How to Increase Microsoft’s Mediocre Rewards Program Earning?
I have compiled some suggestions here that will help you to gain some extra rewards on your everyday search.
- The VIP level for top Reward Point earners is for the users who are very engaged in searching on Bing. This level can help you earn up to 15 points per search.
- Microsoft should create YouTube and social media campaign that prompts that Google earns profits when we search, but we earn money when we use Bing to search. The tagline is “Bing and Cha-Ching,” which is to engage users in the reward program.
- They will also promote Microsoft Reward sweepstakes winners on social media to encourage new participates.
Apart from all these, there are Refer a Friend compensation and other tasks that are designed to make the Microsoft Rewards programme successful.
Don’t Waste Microsoft’s Mediocre Rewards Program
Microsoft’s mediocre program does not only help them to promote their search engine, Bing, but it also helps the users to make money from what they do all the time- surfing the internet. Don’t you think this program is a sure-fire way to attract more users? Please share your thoughts about Microsoft’s Mediocre Rewards Program in the comment box below!